Unveiled at the first day of the Monaco Yacht Show 2018
Project Crystal, 70 m Expedition yacht. The focus of this yacht is traveling in luxury and comfort.
By using state of the art hull design, modern propulsion systems and ride control, long range cruising will not just be a crew’s task to bring the vessel from one interesting area to another, but a pleasant stay on board for owner and guests while in transit.
Project Crystal’s styling features ample use of glass, in particular her spectacular stairwell, creating surprising views and enhancing the feel of outdoor living. Her rugged hull design with Ice Class is comforting when visiting the colder parts of the planet.The lay-out features:
● Private owner’s deck
● Large private area for the owner
● Accommodation for 12 including owner in charter or 14 in private use.
● Open/closed fitness room
● Certified helicopter landing area
● Sheltered tender deck for tenders up to 34’
● A large variation of water toys.
● 3 person submarinePropulsion
● Twin diesel engines driving conventional propellers.
● Hybrid propulsion combining main diesel engines with PTI gearboxes for electric operation up to 12 knots.
● Full diesel electric propulsion through pod-propulsors.